Saturday, November 17, 2018

So Long, Farewell-- for now

I'm taking a break from blogging.  This is one of my happiest periods personally, deep into a wonderful life with the newly retired Javaczuk. There's a lot of laughter and a lot of love. It's the stuff from the outside that wears me down. I am deeply saddened by much in our world now, locally, nationally, and world-wide. So, I am going into protective mode, and taking leave of the internet where I can.

You can still find me as bookczuk on instagram, because pictures.  I am still on Telegram and What'sAp, though I rarely check them. The accounts at bookish sites I frequent are still active, though pretty much only for recording. If you desperately need me, my screen name @ gmail will probably work.

Be well, be happy. Take care.

Until later,

Bookczuk
Bernal Heights in days before the smoke from the Camp Fire hit San Francisco

2 comments: