Friday, September 5, 2014

In which I get all artsy fartsy again

I hurt my knee, and apparently, in order for an injury to heal, the injured person is supposed to rest. I have learned that "resting" is, for me, a very difficult occupation, and I have repeatedly failed at it, which means that my recuperation is taking longer than I wish.

However, here are some of the things I have done to fill up my time and keep me from doing the things I apparently like to do, that are rough on a knee that is trying to heal. I've got a bunch more, including a menagerie -- foxes, horses, owls, bears, and getting ready to start a rooster.

My friend, antof9, has dubbed my style, which often combines Indian Truck Art with pysanky writing as Pysindi.

Truck art style

Star Gazing

Autumn is Coming

Find the Birdie

Girl's best friend 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Are you selling them? Be a good girl, and I hope your knee gets better! I'm having surgery on my second one Monday. :-)

    ReplyDelete