Thursday, September 28, 2017

In search of loving hands- claimed!

Many, many years ago, my mother was crocheting an afghan. For one reason or another, she didn't finish it, but packed it up and tucked it into the back of her closet. Many years (see what I did there? I dropped a "many") later, I have the box again in the forefront of my mind and the floor of my own closet. I would love to finish it, but know that my hands aren't up to it, nor do we have a place for one more afghan in our home. I love the colors she chose: a sort of teal/seafoam green and white, only those two colors, but the squares are a variety of patterns. The squares are almost all completed and there's yarn for those that are missing. Even the hook she used is there. All it lacks are hands to complete it, a heart to love it, and a home to keep it. I would love to give this to someone who could do those things. I'd even send it to you, if you can help me out on postage.

Any takers?

Just to report the afghan is in the loving hands of a friend here in Charleston. :)

1 comment:

  1. Do you have the instructions for the remaining squares? I love the color and would like to give it a shot if you don't get any one else who wants to do it. I'll take a back seat to anyone else just because I've got a couple other projects in the queue right now. -Becky, not Doug.

    ReplyDelete